• Antarctica and South Georgia 2015, with watercolorist David McEown and photographer Daisy Gilardini
- "SOUTH GEORGIA IN DEPTH"
OCTOBER 17th to 31st, 2015
- "ANTARCTICA OFF THE BEATEN TRACK"
NOVEMBER 10th TO 22nd, 2015
- "FALKLANDS, SOUTH GEORGIA, ANTARCTICA PHOTOGRAPHIC SYMPOSIUM"
NOVEMBER 22nd - DECEMBER 10th, 2015
To find out more details on the program and itinerary, contact David as well as see the one ocean web site. http://www.oneoceanexpeditions.com/antarctic/dates_and_prices.php
• Watercolour Painting with David McEown
April 6, 2016, 10am to 3:30 pm
Clarkson Society of Artists
• The Magic of Watercolor
April 9-10, 2016, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Cambridge Centre for the Arts
(sold out) for wait list and Registration contact Tiina Price email@example.com (note: remove 5 from email address before sending)
• Landscape Exploration: Watercolour Painting
April 16, 17 (two classes) 2016, 10am to 4:30 pm
Master classes at the McMichael Canadian art Collection
• Artist’s Journey with Watercolours
Hollyhock, Cortes Island, British Columbia
May 27st – June 1, 2016
Explore the magical flowing spontaneity and essential techniques of this travel friendly medium. Discover painting as a form of meditation and "seeing", allowing you to capture the moment with paper and brush. All levels welcome. Cortes Island & Vancouver, BC , 800-933-6339 x 232